>> CLICK HERE TO BUY EVERYTHING WILL KILL YOU SO CHOOSE SOMETHING FUN BEAR HUNTING POSTER FROM TAGOTEE <<

 

Buy it now: Everything will kill you so choose something fun Bear hunting poster

Visit more product at:Pinterest

Home page: Tagotee Store

Wow, you really know nothing about confidence, honesty, or patriotism! Didn’t they ever teach you about Gandhi when you were in school in India? Catrina Strang BS! I lived in the UK for 30 yrs. and only 30% of you vote in any election and the other 70% can’t be bothered! So mind your businesses and take your own elections seriously!

  • Key to understanding political media and outlets, key words: socialist, communist, liberals, leftist are used because it instills fear in people that have fled country’s with failing governments and low information voter’s that don’t understand history and economics, absolute BS! Social security retirement, social security disability, Medicaid, Medicare, veterans benefits, G I Bill, head star, pell grants, unemployment insurance etc etc etc are all social programs that exist in this country.
  • Trump has secret chinese accounts , doesn’t pay his taxes , ignores Covid 19 , and the police is attacking our brothers and sisters from the black community (respect) , many hispanic children are being separated from their parents with a bad treatment in the border , and wants to get rid of your health care too.

Our fighter is President Trump , not many people paid attention years ago to what he said about so much , they have finally been waking up and I’m glad we have a strong leader like our President today. Corruption around the world is about to go down and there’s not a thing they can do about it. The outcome of this election belongs to none other that the American people. Four more years.

In this corner we have the Heavy weight champion of the world President Trump! In the other we have Sleepy glass jaw Joe Biden! Let’s get it on!!! I’d back Team Trump to defy odds again just like 2016. Americans lifestyle will change for the worse if Biden gets in because Kamala Harris will become President by default. America can’t allow that to happen.

 

Everything will kill you so choose something fun Bear hunting poster

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *