The second machine, powered by a 405cc engine, was born later to be considered the first true Harley. The larger engine and frame design made the bike more than just a bicycle. The car formed in a wooden shed of the Davidson family, even though engine parts were manufactured at the West Milwaukee Railshops workshop, where big brother William Davidson served as the foreman. In 1905, this motorcycle was sold, but in very limited quantities. In that year, they sold only 3 units.